**My schedule is really busy this semester, so currently just looking for occasional gigs!** Hi! I'm Kate and I'm an art school graduate currently working on my masters in art therapy, and working part time at a toy store. I have always loved working with kids and have a lot of experience, from babysitting to previously being the art teacher at a daycare, to my new internship at a therapeutic elementary school. I love making art, playing sports, and just hanging out with kids! I have babysat for infants through pre-teens. I live in Cambridge, near central square. I am happy to help out with ALL types of families!
Invite to Apply
Last Login: 23 Sep 2017
- 10 yrs exp
- Comfortable with pets
- Willing to learn new diagnoses and care skills
- I have experience in or knowledge of Individualized Education Programs (IEP).
- I have a reliable vehicle
Special Needs Care Experience
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attention-Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
My Availability Until 11/16/2017
- Weekday Afternoons (After school)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekend Daytime
- Weekend Evening